Associate Wealth Advisor
We are currently seeking high quality, motivated individuals to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as an Associate Wealth Advisor in our Philadelphia office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in client advisory, investment management, financial planning and administrative aspects of client service. This individual will work directly in coordination with Senior Wealth Advisors and a talented team of wealth management professionals dedicated to servicing sophisticated, high net worth individuals and families. As one of the fastest growing RIAs in the country, Associate Wealth Advisors eventually work toward becoming Wealth Advisors, developing their own client base through both organic networks and custodian referral channels with which Beacon Pointe partners. Associate Wealth Advisors are paid a salary plus bonus with potential for variable compensation later when promoted to Wealth Advisors.
- Providing a best-in-class service experience to a select group of clients, wealth advisors and internal associates. This entails frequent communication with clients and internal associates – both verbally and in writing
- Serving as liaison to firm professionals and client service associates in the research, review and execution of sensitive and/or high priority investment related tasks
- Providing direct support to Senior Wealth Advisors in daily aspects of client service, meeting preparation, advising and financial planning
- Assist with business development efforts and generating proposals
- Coordinating timely investment process of new client accounts within internal guidelines
- Responsibility for client data and notes in various internal systems including the firm’s portfolio management database (Tamarac) and CRM (Salesforce)
- Developing an in-depth understanding of portfolio construction and risk management
- Communicating with separate account managers regarding client service issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Positive attitude and ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Beacon Pointe team members have the opportunity to participate financially in the growth of the firm. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.