Relationship Manager | Newport Beach
We are currently seeking an individual who has found success in a detail- oriented, collaborative environment where innovative ideas are welcome. If you are a motivated self-starter and quick learner with the ability to take initiative you are a perfect fit to join the Beacon Pointe team as a Client Relationship Manager in our Newport Beach office. The Client Relationship Manager will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professionals that service the investment management and financial planning needs of high net worth individuals, families and institutions. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement; with a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional service to the firm’s clients and associates.
- Act as the primary liaison between high-net worth (HNW) clients, investment professionals and other members of the service support team to provide clients with a personalized, high-touch service experience. This includes frequent interaction with HNW clients and prospects both verbally and in writing.
- Provide direct support to the Managing Director and Senior Wealth Advisors in daily aspects of client service, meeting preparation, advising and financial planning.
- Research and respond to HNW client inquires in a timely fashion.
- Participate in client meetings as directed by the Managing Director and/or present on relevant service engagements.
- Partner with clients, wealth advisory and central operations teams in all aspects of client service including general account set up and alternative subscription documents.
- Assist with relationship onboarding tasks such as requesting account paperwork, tracking setup via custodian partners and leading welcome and training calls for new clients.
- Request, execute and confirm account maintenance tasks including deposits, cash disbursements, performance reporting, account terminations and other special requests as needed.
- Responsibility for downloading, Maintaining, and updating notes from client reviews utilizing internal systems including Salesforce CRM and Tamarac portfolio management databases.
- Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred).
- 4+ years relevant experience, including working knowledge of custodian’s requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must.
- Experience using Tamarac and Professional Certifications is a plus.
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.